Luppitt electoral roll form

What is the Electoral Roll?
The church’s Electoral Roll is the register of its voting members; it is a list of those qualified to attend and to vote at the Annual Parochial Church Meeting.  If you are included on the electoral roll you are entitled to have your say on who runs the Church.  Membership also enables you to stand as a candidate to be a member of the Luppitt Parochial Church Council (PCC) that manages the Church, worship and activities for the benefit and spiritual enrichment of those who live in the Parish and wider area.  The PCC currently has the following vacancies:  Church Wardens, Treasurer, Gift Aid Officer, PCC members.

Who can be on the electoral Roll?
Baptised adults (over 16 years) who live in the parish, or who have worshipped regularly at St. Mary’s for at least six months and are committed to being part of the life of the local Church of England congregation.

You can either complete and sign a printed copy of the form and post it to:
Ms Winter Newlands, Newmans House, Luppitt, EX14 4RT

or complete and sign the form electronically and return it by email

Click here to open the form

We take your data privacy seriously.  No personal information will be shared and only names will be included on the electoral roll that will be posted on the Church door.